1. These Terms and Conditions are supplemental and in addition to Terms and Conditions for opening Account(s) and other related banking services and all such Terms and Conditions shall apply to the account holder.
2. The account holder confirms that the email address provided to the Bank is the email address in which the account holder receives and sends email communication. The account holder further confirms that the account holder has secure and complete access to this email address.
3. The account holder fully agrees to receive its various Statement of account in electronic format (“E-Statement”) sent to its email address.
4. This E-Statement service is provided entirely at the account holder’s sole risk and in case of any unauthorised disclosure of the released statement, the Bank, which includes its successors and assigns, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of this disclosure and/or due to delivery and/or mail over quota and/or provision of this E-Statement service using the email address(es) stated above.
5. The account holder understands that it will be his/her responsibility to update the Bank in case of any change in his/her email address and any update / change in email address will only become effective once the Bank receives and updates its records.
6. If no dispute is received on the contents or transactions listed on the E-Statement by the Bank within 30 days from the date of receipt of E-Statement at the email address provided by the account holder, the Bank's records shall be considered final and conclusive evidence of the correctness of all entries in the bank account(s).
7. In the event of any discrepancy between the E-Statement and the Bank's records, the latter shall prevail.
8. The Bank has the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any application for E-Statement and / or to stop the E-Statement service at any time without any prior notice to the account holder.
9. The account holder understands that the E-Statement service is free of charge; however the Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge for its service upon prior notification.
10. The Bank will not be liable for any delay, non-delivery of E-Statement and /or if E-Statement is delivered incomplete due to the suppression, disruption, blocking, filtering of the account holder email or due to any other technical reasons beyond the Bank's control.
11. The Bank or its related entities may from time to time provide or obtain information about the account holder, its account and transactions to or from the Bank, its related entities, contractors, data carriers, outsource agents or to the third parties around the world for the purpose of transaction and payment processing and for the purposes directly related to the services which the Bank or its related entities may provide (including other financial products and services) to the account holder.
12. The Bank or its related entities shall also be entitled to disclose information as permitted or required by any applicable law, legal process, regulation or by an order, judgment or decree of a court or for the purpose of any legal process which concerns the Bank or its related entities. Disclosure may also be made to government and regulatory agencies and authorities and to credit rating agencies.
13. The permission to transfer and disclose information shall continue notwithstanding any termination of any agreement or discontinuing of any service to the account holder