- Account transactions for the last six months or for the current period.
- Credit Card transactions for the last 60 days or for the current month.
- Loan account details showing a consolidated status of all your loans with the bank including, outstanding loan amount, instalment amount, next instalment date and interest rates applicable.
- Fixed deposit details showing principal amount, maturity date and interest on deposit. You can also view the preferential pricing rate for booking a fixed deposit on ADCB Personal Internet Banking.
- Prevailing exchange rates on major currencies including Gulf, European and Asian currencies. Preferential charges apply on all Funds Transfers done on ADCB Personal Internet Banking.
About Internet Banking
ADCB Personal Internet Banking - The secure Internet Banking platform that let's you View, Transact and Communicate from anywhere - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Open a fixed deposit account in AED or USD
- Transfer funds between your own accounts, another ADCB account or any other bank account within the UAE or worldwide
- Pay your ADCB Credit Cards bills
- Pay your utility bills for Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC), Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC), Dubai Water and Electricity Authority (DEWA), Sharjah Water and Electricity Authority (SEWA), and Etisalat. Etisalat includes Dial Up Internet, Landline, GSM, WASEL Recharge and WASEL Renewals, Al Shamil and E-Vision
- Recharge your Salik account instantly
- Pay for air travel through flydubai
- Request a cheque book which will be delivered to your mailing address as per bank’s records
- Change your ADCB Personal Internet Banking password
- Register for – ADCB’s Mobile Banking service
- Subscribe to eStatements
- Donations to Zakat Fund and Red Crescent Society in the UAE
- Apply for a Credit Card Loan, Credit Card Balance Transfer, Credit Card Personal Payment Plan and ADCB Family Protector Plus - Life Insurance, and earn TouchPoints
- Send messages to the bank directly with your queries
- Create/ modify a beneficiary list for future transfers
- Create/ modify utility service provider's list
- Update your contact details
TouchPoints Awarded on Usage, Utility Bill Payments and External Funds Transfer
Usage TouchPoints Earned Cap First Time Registration 500 One Time Utility Bill Payment (per Payment) 50 250 Per Month External Fund Transfer (per Transfer) 500 1500 Per Month First time usage Utility Bill Payment Cap 1st Month 250 One Time 2nd Consecutive Month 500 One Time 3rd Consecutive Month 1000 One Time First time usage External Funds Transfer Cap 1st Month 500 One Time 2nd Consecutive Month 500 One Time 3rd Consecutive Month 500 One Time
For any assistance or for more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 2030