- Personal Loans
- ADCB Education Loan
- End Use Loans
- Smart Loan
- Mortgage Services
- Excellency Mortgage Services
- Car Loans
The home of mortgage solutions.
ADCB's Mortgage Services helps you in turning your dream into a reality. Come home to your ‘own home’ with a mortgage loan package that suits your specific need.
With ADCB, you have the following advantages:
Some of the key advantages include :
- Local expertise to help you avoid common pitfalls
- Professional consultants to guide you through the entire process
- Option of Islamic & Conventional Home Finance
Our product offering include :
- Repayment period of up to 25 years - the best in the UAE:
Pay less each month as you can afford the bigger property of your dreams.
- Mortgage amount of up to 80% of the property value:
Get that perfect home now instead of having to wait for your savings to grow.
- Competitive interest rate options:
Choose the option that suits you.
- Relaxing re-payments:
Your monthly installments can be as low as AED 5,275*
- 0% early settlement fees:
Enjoy the comforts of home, with ADCB’s early settlement plan*
* Conditions apply. EMI based on 3.99% (per AED Million for 25 years tenure) fixed for the first year only and campaign rates thereafter
TouchPoints Awarded on Loan Amount
- 200 TouchPoints will be earned for every AED 1,000 of loan amount.
Alternatively, visit one of our ADCB branches, or call our 24-hour Contact Centre on 800 2030 for more information.
*ADCB Consumer Mortgage Loans will be made available at the sole discretion of ADCB, subject to ADCB's terms and conditions and upon submission of documentation acceptable to ADCB.
*For assistance on existing Mortgage Loans, please contact :
Customercare.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please call +971 4 3684582
IMPORTANT : Please mention your customer ID and current contact number (mobile) in your email and/or voicemail.
Locations of our Mortgage Loans Service Desk:
Dubai- ADCB, Ettihad Branch, Emaar Business Park, Building number 2
Saturday to Thursday – 8:00 am to 4.00 pm