ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund
THE UAE'S EMERGING MARKET AMBITION HAS BEEN REALISED.
IT'S A PURSUIT WE'VE LONG BELIEVED IN.
ADCB's MSCI UAE Index Fund, proudly tracking the MSCI UAE Index since 2007.
The UAE's Emerging Market reclassification by MSCI is another huge step in the development of the nation's financial markets.
Since 2007, ADCB has celebrated this potential, offering investors passive access to UAE markets through the ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund.
The Fund's investment objective is to provide investors with the investment returns which correspond closely to the total return of the MSCI UAE Index before fees and expenses.
- Our passively managed mutual fund, which tracks the MSCI UAE Index's performance
- A low tracking error, capped at 1% yearly
- Controlled transaction costs
- Discliplined risk management and a robust optimization process aimed at minimizing turnover and tracking error.
- Regularly rebalanced to re-invest dividends and account for changes in the composition of index constituents.
|Fund Name||ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund|
|Listing||UAE Central Bank AED|
|Structure||An Open- End Investment Fund|
|Benchmark||MSCI UAE Index|
|Minimum Subscription||AED 100,000|
|Management Fees||1.00% per annum of the Fund's NAV|
|Net Asset Value||Daily|
|Subscription Fees||1.00% of the amount subscribed|
|Auditor||Deloitte & Touche|
|Inception Date||April 10th, 2007|
|Fiscal Year End|
* % Year to date as of July 31 2013.
Click Here to view the ADCB MSCI UAE Index Fund Prospectus
If you would like to receive further information on our range of investment services, or arrange a meeting to discuss your investment requirements, please call:
Head of Institutional Sales
Abu Dhabi: +971 2 697 3475
Investment products are not bank deposits and are not guaranteed by ADCB, they are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please refer to ADCB Terms and Conditions for Investment Services.