- Investment Solutions
- Protection and Savings Plans
- Brokerage Services
- ADCB Islamic Banking
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Car insurance is a mandatory requirement for car registration as per local regulations, however, finding the best and most affordable car insurance is a challenging and time consuming task.
ADCB provides you a one stop shop to compare car insurance quotes from leading carriers such as OIC and ADNIC with competitive rates and wide range of benefits.
There are two main types of Car Insurance:
Comprehensive Insurance: provides comprehensive cover against own damages as well as third party liability.
Third party liability Insurance: provides cover against third party liability in case of accidents.
Our fully comprehensive car insurance provides a variety of significant features and benefits including:
- Prompt service and policy delivery to your doorstep.
- Agency repairs for up to 3 years from date of first registration.
- Car registration service.
- Roadside assistance.
- Courtesy Car Cash Benefits.
- Third party property damage up to AED 5 million.
- Off Road Coverage.
- Personal belongings covers up to AED 6,500/-
WHO’S ELIGIBLE FOR ADCB COMPREHENSIVE CAR INSURANCE COVER?
You can take out an ADCB comprehensive Car insurance plan if:
- Your vehicle is privately owned.
- Your vehicle is less than seven years old (from date of first registration).
- You are over 22 years old*.
- You have held a UAE driving license for a minimum of one year OR have held a UAE driving license for less than one year but can show you have one year’s driving experience in your home country
*Terms and conditions apply.
Disclaimer: This insurance cover is underwritten by Oman Insurance Company (OIC) or Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company(ADNIC) and is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the policy/insurance contract issued by OIC or ADNIC. ADCB shall be neither liable nor responsible for OIC’s and/or ADNIC's actions, decisions, services or claim settlement.