- Enjoy prompt service and immediate certificate issuance
- Enjoy protected savings through the Dynamic Protection Programme (DPP). Please click here for more information
- Open to any one between age 18 and 60 years
- Currency of Programme – UAE Dirham’s (AED) (only available for onshore clients residents of the UAE) or USD Dollars ($) – (only available for nonresident clients)
- Flexible period, from as minimum as 3 years (To enjoy DPP a minimum contract tenor of 10 years should be selected)
- Minimum initial LumpSum contribution of AED 2500 or USD 7000
- Access to two Shari'ah compliant investment strategies providing access to world class Shari’ah-compliant funds globally managed by reputed fund houses
- Boost your investment any time with additional LumpSum payments
- Partial withdrawal allowed at any time before maturity *
- Appointment up to four beneficiaries (option to alter them throughout the term of the programme)
Features and benefits for ADCB Islamic Takaful and Savings Programme - LumpSum Contributions
|Investment Strategies Net Asset Values|
As of 08 of April 2015
|ADCB Islamic Cash Strategy||AED 114.98|
|ADCB Islamic Equity Strategy||AED 101.10|
|DPP Investment Strategy||AED 93.96|
|Dynamic Protection Programme(DPP)||AED 100.43|
*Terms and Conditions Apply
The ADCB TouchPoints promise is simple. The more ADCB Islamic Banking products and services you use the more rewards you get.
For further information or to apply for your ADCB Islamic Takaful and Savings Regular or LumpSum Contributions Programme please call our toll free number on 800 – 5626 or visit any one of the ADCB branches across the UAE.
Alternatively , contact your dedicated relationship manager.
All ADCB Islamic Banking products and services are approved by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
Pleaseclick hereto view the fatwa issued by the Shari’ah Supervisory Board authenticating compliance of product structure and validating the documentation.
Disclaimer: Islamic Insurance Products are made available to clients based on their need analysis and request. Islamic Insurance products are underwritten by respective insurance providers and issued subject to their terms and conditions. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) does not offer Islamic insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Islamic insurance policies. ADCB is not responsible for rejected applications or claims by any insurance company. Premiums received by ADCB for Islamic insurance plans are not bank deposits. This is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase investment products. Investment products are not bank deposits and are not guaranteed by ADCB. They are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please refer to ADCB Terms & Conditions for Investment Services.
Write to Us
I want to: