Choose your own fees with ADCB Islamic Aspire!
Enjoy a seamless banking experience with ADCB Islamic Aspire, with optimally designed products and services supported by an extensive network of Branches and ATMs across the UAE. Our award winning facilities like Mobile, SMS & Internet Banking ensure that you enjoy the benefits of the bank reaching out to you at your convenience and on your terms!
Expand all Collapse all
Getting Started with ADCB Islamic Banking Aspire
To start an Islamic Banking Aspire relationship with ADCB all you need to do is:
- Open an account and transfer your monthly salary of at least AED 5000 or
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance of AED 10,000 per month or
- Maintain any other product with ADCB from amongst the following -Credit Card, Salam Personal Finance, Auto Finance, Home Finance, Salary Advance Facility, Takaful or Investment products
Free Banking* with ADCB Islamic Aspire
ADCB has done away with most charges on personal current and savings accounts. So now banking with ADCB Islamic Aspire will ensure that you save money, it’s up to you what you want to do with!
Click Here to know more about Free banking.
- We have also improved our 24x7 services to help serve you better:
- There are over 280 ATMs and many of them allow you instant cash deposit into your account.
- Login to ADCB Personal Internet Banking and open a deposit, check your account balance, remit money instantly, pay your bills and much more.
- Register for ADCBMobile cnad check your account balance or transfer funds between your accounts using your mobile.
TouchPoints is ADCB’s unique reward scheme, which gives you points for every ADCB product and service you 'touch'. TouchPoints can be exchanged for vouchers at some of the UAE’s most prestigious retailers or used to pay your utility bills or redeemed for Skywards Miles, giving you free flights and upgrades on Emirates Airlines. For more information on ADCB TouchPoints, visit www.adcbtouchpoints.com.
1. Total Relationship Balance includes deposits/investment value, current/savings/special savings monthly average balance.
2. Financing facilities include all Salam Personal and Smart Finance, Murabaha Auto Finance, Service Ijarah and Islamic Home Finance.
3. Active Credit Cards: Customers with an outstanding balance as of the previous billing cycle and/or at least one transaction in the last 3 months.
4. Salary transfer means the customer’s salary is transferred to any ADCB account by direct credit. Salary Transfer does not include cash or cheque salary transfers.
5. Customers with Salary Advance Facility with utilized facility are not charged any Relationship Fee.
6. Customers with Takaful products and with the premium of at least $100 per month or $1,200 annual premium are not charged any Relationship Fee.
*Free Banking Terms and Conditions Apply.