ADCB’s Investment Banking Group (IBG) provides tailor-made financing and advisory solutions to governments, corporates and diversified family enterprises across the GCC region.
Our specific expertise lies in
- Asset Based Finance
Property, project, infrastructure, ship and aircraft finance
- Structured Finance
Acquisition/leveraged finance, restructuring, securitization, principal finance
- Capital Markets and Sukuk
Debt/equity capital markets and hybrids
Debt/capital structure and equity/asset advisory
IBG has an excellent track record in providing end-to-end solutions – from taking the lead in transaction origination to structuring and distribution.
And as an integrated finance product solutions provider to ADCB’s extensive top-tier clients, we work closely with the Bank’s Relationship Managers across the Wholesale Banking Group - ensuring you receive best-of-breed finance solutions.
IBG routinely works with international banks as the arranger or lead manager for international debt offerings from GCC issuers and has positioned itself as the preferred local partner of these firms.
- Advised and arranged the restructuring and refinance of AED 3.57bn for a UAE family owned conglomerate
- Arranged a three year structured revolving term loan facility of AED 919mn for a government owned free zone entity
- Arranged AED 1bn bridging facility for an infrastructure developer to meet capital expenditure
- Acted as sole ‘Structuring Bank, Underwriter, Mandated Lead Arranger, Bookrunner and Financier” for Tabreed while arranging a 2 year ‘Secured Lease Sukuk Financing Facility’ of AED 368mn
- Arranged AED 785.4mn 10 year non-recourse property acquisition finance
- Arranged US$ 45mn 7 year vessel construction finance for GMS
- Acted as Joint Lead Manager and Bookrunner for a US$1.25bn bond issuance for Dolphin Energy Limited
- Acted as Joint Lead Manager of a US$3bn 5 and 10 year bond issuance for the Government of Abu Dhabi
- Acted as Joint Lead Manager of a US$1.25bn 5 year bond issuance for Aldar Properties
- Acted as Joint Lead Manager for a US$ 1bn 5 year bond issuance for TDIC
- Acted as Co-Lead Manager for a US$1.75bn 5 and 10 year bond issuance for Mubadala
- Acted as joint Bookrunner alongside 3 other international banks for ADCB’s US$1 billion 5 year bond issuance under the newly updated and amended US$7.5 billion GMTN. The first ever global offering by any GCC bank.
Write to Us
I want to: