- Board Members' Profiles, Committee Membership and Remuneration
- Governance at ADCB
- Documentary Framework
- Public Outreach
- Related Links
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank believes in, and is committed to, good corporate governance, to provide a basis for its future development and corporate performance, to support trust in its activities as a recipient of depositors’ funds and shareholders’ capital, and to enable it to contribute to the successful development of the financial system of Abu Dhabi.
The guiding principles of the Bank’s corporate governance policies are fourfold:
- Responsibility - the clear division and delegation of authority.
- Accountability - in the relationships between the bank’s management and the board, and between the board and the shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Transparency - and disclosure to enable stakeholders to assess the bank’s financial performance and condition.
- Fairness - in the treatment of all stakeholders.